POBJFK Turf Field Schedule
Updated Thursday March 14, 2019 by Jeff Knoll.
POBJFK Turf Field Schedule - Spring 2019
For the Spring of 2019 season, POB Soccer Permits will follow the below schedule:
- Monday - 6:00-9:00pm (Note 7:30 session will only have 2/3 of the field)
- Tuesday - 7:30 - 9:00pm
- Wednesday - 7:30 -9:00pm
- Thursday - 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Saturday - 1:00-9:00pm
- Sunday - 4:00-9:00pm
The folowing rules will be in effect at all times:
- Clean up after yourselves. If you see a bottle, pick it up (whether it is yours or not)
- NO SOCCER GOALS ARE PERMITTED ON THE FIELD DURING PRACTICES. NO EXCEPTIONS
- LACROSSE GOALS ARE TO BE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY. THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR PRACTICES.
- Game days are Saturday and Sunday. Weekly emails will be sent for field setup. Goals will need to be moved on/off the fields as needed.
- Lacrosse netting surrounds the field until Late May. Enter field using open curtains. DO NOT CLIMB UNDER THE NETTING.
- Share the field according to the amount of teams scheduled. (i.e 4 teams - split field in quadrants, 5 teams - split field evenly from sideline to sideline, etc.).
Use of field will be dependent upon the High School sports schedule. A link to the current home game schedule (as of February 11, 2019) is below. Scheduled night games, the turf field will not be available. Please plan in advance if you a game conflicts with practice schedule. Use the online forms to submit a change request.
The schedule will be checked periodically for game changes. Be flexible with your availability.